Mark S Tuttle, MDOrthopaedic Surgery
In 2001, he received his medical degree from the University of New Mexico School of Medicine in Albuquerque, where he was valedictorian of his graduating class. Dr. Tuttle also received the faculty award for Outstanding Graduating Medical Student. Upon graduation, Dr. Tuttle completed his orthopedic surgery residency at the University of Colorado Health Sciences Center in Aurora, Colo., where he earned the Outstanding Resident Research Award. Following his residency, he also completed a fellowship in adult reconstruction at the University of Colorado. Dr. Tuttle is a member of the International Congress for Joint Reconstruction, an organization that focuses on orthopedic education. He has co-authored multiple scientific publications and presentations, including research on femoral shaft fractures in multiple-injury patients.
Dr. Tuttle is a Diplomat of the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery, is a member of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons, and is a member of the American Association of Hip and Knee Surgeons. He has received numerous awards throughout his medical training and was elected to Alpha Omega Alpha, the medical honor society. In 2014, Dr. Tuttle was voted a “Top Doc” in orthopedics by 5280 Magazine. He is also an American Orthopedic Association AOA-OREF Resident Leader Award recipient. Dr. Tuttle is dedicated to the study, treatment and practice of orthopedics and consistently recognized as one of the best orthopedic surgeons in the Denver metro area.
First available appointment is on 5/1/18
First available appointment is on 5/3/18
Minimally Invasive Surgery
Press Fit Knee
Revision Joint Replacement
Total Joint Replacement
- Orthopaedic Surgery - Primary - Board Certified
- Gender: Male
- Undergraduate Degree: Bachelor of Science - Trinity University - 1997
- Graduate Degree: Doctor of Medicine - University of New Mexico - 2001
- Residency: Resident in Orthopedic Surgery - University of Colorado - Health Sciences Center - 2006
- Fellowship: Fellowship in Adult Reconstruction - University of Colorado - Health Sciences Center - 2009
- Presbyterian St Lukes Medical Center